This Terms & Conditions Contract is between Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency and the Client. A Client is defined as a person(s) who approaches Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency either via verbal or written instruction and requests Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency to introduce the Client to a Nanny, (or any other childcare professional requested).
By registering with Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency either verbally or through written instruction the Client accepts and wholly understands Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency Terms & Conditions of Business. Any and all business undertaken by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency is transacted subject to the conditions herein set out, each of which shall be incorporated and implied by any agreement with Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency.
Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency will introduce a Nanny to carry out work for the Client of such nature as notified by the Client. Upon placing this request, the Client will specify its exact requirements by providing the full details of the work for which the Nanny is needed to carry out.
The Client shall notify Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency immediately should they choose to engage a Nanny introduced or supplied by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency. As a result of such engagement, the Client agrees to pay a placement fee in accordance with Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency Fee Structure.
The introduction of a Nanny to a Client by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency directly or indirectly, is confidential and such introductions are made individually. If the Client or a member of the Client’s staff or any acquaintance or associate of the Client, passes on an introduction to any other person or persons within six months of the Nanny introduction to the Client by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency, resulting in the engagement of the Nanny, the Client shall be liable for payment of the full fee in accordance with Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency’s Fee Structure for permanent placements.
Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency is run by experienced nanny recruitment consultants each with substantial experience in successful nanny placements and endeavours to ensure, but cannot not guarantee, the suitability of any Nanny introduced by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency to the Client. Suitability includes, but is not limited to, a Nanny’s character, honesty, reliability or professional capacity. Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency accepts no liability for any loss, damage, expense or compensation suffered or incurred of any nature by the Client, arising directly or indirectly from an act or omission by any Nanny introduced to the Client by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency. We do arrange enhanced DBS’s and paediatric first aid courses for our successfully placed permanent Nannies if the certificates they hold in both are over a year old. However, we are unable to accelerate the enhanced DBS return once we have submitted it and it is in progress. In these circumstances (if the Nanny’s start date is before it is returned) we will run a List 99 pre-employment check which will be back before they start. If we are unable to arrange for the Nanny to do a paediatric first aid course before the start date, we will ensure that it is booked for as soon as possible after the start date. These are six-hour courses that are Ofsted recognised.
Our Full Refund Scheme
If a Nanny engaged in permanent employment by the Client does not remain in the Client’s employment for at least two weeks or has their employment terminated by the Client within two weeks of commencement, Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency will provide a refund of placement fee excluding a £300 administrative fee, if all the following conditions are met: –
- The Client notifies Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency within 24 hours of the Nanny’s notice of termination.
- The Client paid Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency’s placement fee in full within 14 days of the invoice date, or by the start date (whichever is the soonest)
- The Client has not changed the Nanny’s location of employment, the hours originally agreed by the Nanny and Client or the original job description and has provided the Nanny with an employment contract.
- The Client did not terminate the Nanny’s employment or the Nanny did not resign due to unreasonable demands placed upon the Nanny by the Client or for reasons stated above in ‘3’.
- The Client still intends to employ a Nanny.
- The Client has allowed Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency 4 weeks (commencing from the date the Client notified Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency of the original Nanny’s resignation or notice of termination) as sole agency engaged by the Client to recruit a suitable replacement Nanny to be engaged by the Client and the Client has not taken on another Nanny.
- The client has arranged and provided all necessary work permits/visas for the nanny if she/he is asked to accompany the family overseas for any reason.
If the Client has not met the above conditions (1) to (6) Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency, the Client is responsible for full payment of the initial placement’s invoice and no refund is due. Should the Client find the Nanny unsuitable and still retains the Nanny under their employment, Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency will offer no refund to the Client.
If it is temporary employment, we do not normally offer a refund (unless there are exceptional circumstances with prior agreement) if the Nanny has started with the family. Agency fee is £30 per day per week night/day and £60 per weekend and bank holiday night/day will be charged
The Client holds full responsibility for informing Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency immediately upon enlisting the Nanny’s services whether the Client intends to engage a Nanny on a permanent or temporary basis. Unless specifically stated by the Client, a request for a permanent Nanny will be assumed by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency, and the applicable fee will be charged to the Client.
- Should the Client choose to engage a Live-In Nanny for permanent employment within the UK, Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency charges a standard fee equal to 4 weeks of the Nanny’s gross salary if paid within 14 days of the invoice being issued. If payment has not been fully settled by 14 days of the invoice being issued OR by the commencement of the Nanny’s employment (whichever is the soonest) then an additional 15% will be added to the invoice and it may delay the start date of the Nanny and will affect the refund policy.
- Should the Client choose to engage a Live-Out Nannyfor permanent employment within the UK, Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency charges a standard fee equal to 3 weeks of the Nanny’s gross salary if paid within 14 days of the invoice being issued.If payment has not been fully settled by 14 days of the invoice being issued OR by the commencement of the Nanny’s employment (whichever is the soonest) then an additional 15% will be added to the invoice and it may delay the start date of the Nanny and will affect the refund policy.
- Should the Client choose to engage a Nanny for employment abroad, Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agencycharges a standard fee of 15% of the Nanny’s annual gross salary if paid within 14 days of the invoice being issued. If payment has not been fully settled by 14 days of the invoice being issued OR by the commencement of the Nanny’s employment (whichever is the soonest) then an additional 15% will be added to the invoice and it may delay the start date of the nanny and will affect the refund policy. It is the Client’s responsibility to check and provide all relevant work permits/visas if the Nanny is asked to accompany the family overseas for any reason whatsoever. Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency cannot be held responsible for arranging or advising over this issue.
- Should the Client wish to engage a Nanny for temporary employment a fee of £30 per week night/day and £60 per weekend and bank holiday night/day will be charged if paid within 3 days of invoice or by commencement of employment whichever is the soonest. (a day or night is seen as any period worked within 24 hours) All fees not settled in accordance withBumpsadaisies Nanny Agency’s Terms & Conditions of Business are subject to an additional 15% surcharge on each re-invoice which may occur every 7 days (The minimum fee payable to Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agencyfor a temporary placement is £250). Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency will invoice the client in advance on a monthly basis for temporary placements. If the terms set out in our terms and conditions are not met it may delay the start date of the Nanny.
- The Client is responsible for paying any temporary Nanny separately and directly. Should any temporary employment of a Nanny introduced (directly or indirectly) by Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency be extended or made permanent within 3 years of Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency’s introduction of the Nanny to the Client, the Client is required to pay the difference between the original ‘temporary Nanny’ fee charged and the actual fee that is due on the new time period of employment.
- There are no refunds due should the Client cancel the booking or reduce the days required once the booking has been made and confirmed on both sides. In cases where a Nanny is employed for specified dates but continues to work for the Client afterwards or is allowed to remain in the household on a paid or unpaid basis beyond the specified dates, then the Client will be charged the appropriate additional fee. The client will be liable to pay the nanny the agreed rate for days they have booked even if they cancel them.
- Work permits and Visas. It is the Client’s responsibility to check about and provide all relevant and necessary work permits/visas if the Nanny is asked to accompany the family overseas for any reason whatsoever and for any length of time. Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency cannot be held responsible for arranging or advising over this issue.
- Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agencywill issue an invoice after the Client has accepted a Nanny – verbally or through written instruction – for employment. Fees for temporary placements are payable by the Client within 7 days of the invoice being issued. For all fees not settled in accordance with Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency’s Terms & Conditions of Business are subject to an additional 15% surcharge on each re-invoice which may occur every 7 days. This is cumulative and will be added to each invoice until it is paid.
Fees for permanent placements are payable by the Client within 14 days of the invoice being issued or advance of the booking commencing, whichever soonest. For all fees not settled in accordance with Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency’s Terms & Conditions of Business are subject to an additional 15% surcharge on each re-invoice which may occur every 7 days. This is cumulative and will be added to each invoice until it is paid. No VAT is charged.
Employment Contract & Client Responsibility
Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency holds no responsibility for the Client and Nanny’s employment contract and such matters are to be arranged between Client and Nanny. Once the contract between Client and Nanny is drawn, the Client is responsible for the submitting of a copy to Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency. This is in line with The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (effective April 6, 2004). Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency is not liable for any losses, personal injury or death resulting from its negligence. The Client assumes full legal responsibility for their employee’s Tax and National Insurance deductions.
Additional to Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency taking up references on the Nanny, the Client agrees to also satisfy their selves as to the suitability of any Nanny and shall take up any references provided by the Nanny and/or Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency before engaging the Nanny in employment. The Client shall be responsible for obtaining work and other permits for the Nanny where necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to inspect original employee documentation as it is not always possible for Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency personnel to do so. Client holds full responsibility for the arrangement of any medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of the Nanny and qualifications as may be required by law. The Client shall ensure that any nanny the Client employs has public liability insurance and the Client shall also ensure the Client has employers’ liability insurance in force for any Nanny the Client employs.
Bumpsadaisies Nanny Agency provides a complete service to parents – making the whole process as simple as possible. Additional to finding the ideal experienced Nanny for you and your family, we can help you in the following if requested: nanny contracts, Nanny pay, Nanny tax, paediatric First Aid courses, Nanny DBS checks, advice on Ofsted registration, auto enrolment etc. The contract above represents our exact Terms & Conditions of Business.